Thursday, September 9, 2010

Casting Ideas for The Hunger Games Movie(s)

Ok everyone, I didn't think I was ever actually going to do this... but alas the urge hit me and I couldn't resist. The following contains our (Kat and I) ideas of how some of the Hunger Games characters should be cast for the movie. Again, these are just my opinions; if you don't like my selections, please don't gripe... however, I would be interested in knowing your ideas for casting... :)
Anyway, enjoy:


Casting for Hunger Games:

Haymitch:
1) Jeff Bridges
2) Stephen Root
3) Gerald McRaney

Peeta:
1) Sterling Knight
2) Jeremy Sumpter
3) Michael Welch

Katniss:
1) Emily Browning
2) Willa Holland
3) Allison Miller

Gale:
1) Zac Efron
2) Logan Lerman
3) Sean Faris

Prim:
1) Elle Fanning

Effie Trinket:
1) Kristin Chenoweth
2) Meryl Streep
3) Leslie Mann

Cinna:
1) Luke Goss
2) Justin Chatwin
3) Hugh Dancy

President Snow:
1) John Noble
2) Anthony Hopkins
3) John Malkovich

Finnick:
1) Cam Gigandet
2) Hugh Dancy

Plutarch:
1) Kevin Kline
2) David Strathairn
3) John Rhys-Davies

President Coin:
1) Katherine Mulgrew
2) Cate Blanchett
3) Jane Lynch

Katniss's Mother:
1) Kelly Rowan
2) Cate Blanchett
3) Kerry Condon

Boggs:
1) Kevin Grevioux
2) Vin Diesel

Johanna:
1) Amanda Seyfried
2) Camilla Belle

Cato:
1) Kellan Lutz

Beetee:
1) John Hurt

1 comment:

  1. I'm not recognizing some of those characters...are they from the 2nd and 3rd books? The only celebs I'm familiar enough with to voice an opinion on are Kristin Chenoweth as Effie - she wouldn't have to try hard to be annoying, and she looks annoying and prissy too - just how Effie should be. Zac Efron makes me cringe, but I suppose if he has to make a mark outside of musical preteen Disney dramas it would do him (and his career) some good to be in a film with substance.

    ReplyDelete