Sunday, September 12, 2010

Addicted to Mall World...it's true

I thought i would never admit it on my blog, but i am most definitely addicted to the facebook app Mall World. i get pretend monies, and can go shopping, change my outfit a bajillion times a day, create outfits for everyone i want to, and have my own store and earn more monies. :) yay!  like a dream come true *sigh*
Some of the worst symptoms of being addicted: the random shouts of "YES! i leveled up!", the amazing ability to forget to cook food and eat it, and worst of all, i would rather watch my Mall World do nothing than pee. seriously?
I'm just sharing this since i am currently awake solely to stock my store on Mall World, using the excuse of waiting for my laundry to be done in order to stay up. pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, though I haven't been able to get into mall world as much as the rest of you. ;) Maybe I should go restock my store...lol

    ReplyDelete