Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dance Major

I'm not very good at auditions, despite the fact that I aced above the level of Latin Ballroom taught at the audition my nerves were so bad I looked like I had never danced before. I was embarrassed and other things. But I've moved on. To be honest, I am actually relieved that I don't have to worry about what classes I take. I probably won't finish a degree anytime soon unless it is the Dance Major...I can always audition again next year, and hopefully I will have mastered my nerves by then if I do. If not, I can work more with archaeology and minor in Dance (which i already qualify for).

I'm still going to dance, still going to compete, still going to teach and plan on opening a studio. :)
I'm only motivated even more to work my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment